Monday, September 19, 2011
Thursday, September 15, 2011
|Gilligan's Island Gilligan Halloween Costume|
|Gilligan's Island Skipper Costume|
I love Lucy costume is another retro favorite and Lucy makes a great Halloween Costume. You'll be getting into trouble and calling for Ricky in no time with this run retro style 50's housewife costume that Lucille Ball made famous on the television show.
|I Love Lucy Costume|
Cartoon Character Costumes:
|Jane Jetson Costume|
|Kermit the Frog Costume|
|Scooby Doo Halloween Costume|
Dora the Explorer Costume and Diego Costume! Learn all about exlporing the great outdoors and learn Spanish too! Learn how to say: Feliz Halloween and truci o trato.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Friday, September 2, 2011
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Are you looking for a baby or toddler Halloween costume? Some of the most delightful costumes around are for babies and toddlers, so it won’t be hard to find an sweet one. Your baby or toddler will be the most adorable little thing in these cute baby Halloween costumes.
Popular Baby Halloween Costumes:
· Smurfette – the Smurfs were big this year, so go with the flow and have a cute little blue baby girl. This simple costume consists of a blue romper and a headpiece, so it’s easy and cute.
· Baby Minnie – your little girl will look cute as can be in a baby Minnie Mouse costume. The headband with mouse ears is a perfect touch.
· Baby Bunny – perfect for colder Halloweens, this bunny suit will keep your little one warm and make them look charming. They’ll hop away with all kinds of treats – no tricks.
· Chili Pepper Baby Costume – a chili pepper costume is a hot costume (giggle) this year. It’s a one piece bunting, with a headpiece. Simple and darling.
· Chewbacca Toddler Costume- is also great for cold weather Halloweens. If it’s chilly outside, your little one will look appealing in a Star Wars character costume.
· Baby Blues Clues – the little blue dog is one sweet, simple little costume.
· Baby Fire Fighter -let's all jump on the firetruck! Kids love fire fighters, and this looks wonderful.
· Ghost Costume – either Casper or just an ordinary ghost is appropriate and easy for Halloween trick or treating.
· Crayola costume – your sweet little one can be a crayon on Halloween. It’s a simple, slipover costume with a headpiece.
C Captain Kirk Costume – Star Trek fans will want this Captain Kirk costume. Seriously. Trekkies will be enthralled.
Even if your child is too young to trick or treat, you can still dress them up to give out candy. Make sure to take pictures of the little cutie – you never know when they might come in handy to embarrass your teenager with. Choose something easy to wear that won’t make them uncomfortable, and keep their first Halloween costume, if possible. It will become a cherished memory in years to come.
Please visit www.ExtremeHalloween.com/TopHalloween.htm for our new list of the most popular Halloween costumes for 2011. All of the costumes listed on the ExtremeHalloween Top Halloween Costume List are available at AnniesCostumes.com!
The list if broken down into categories of top 10 costumes:
Top 10 Baby Halloween Costumes
Top 10 Girls' Halloween Costumes
Top 10 Boys' Halloween Costumes
Top 10 Women's Halloween Costumes
Top 10 Men's Halloween Costumes
Top 10 Sexy Halloween Costumes
Top 10 Couples Halloween Costumes
Top 10 Plus Size Halloween Costumes
Top 10 Group Themed Halloween Costumes
Top 10 Dog Halloween Costumes